Dr. Preston Burke wedding vow

“Christina, I could promise to hold you and to cherish you. I could promise to be there in sickness and in health. I could say ’till death do us part. But I won’t. Those vows are for optimistic couples. The ones full of hope. And I do not stand here, on my wedding day, optimistic or full of hope. I am not optimistic, I am not hopeful. I am sure, I am steady, and I know. I am a heart man: I take them apart, I put them back together. I hold them in my hands. I am a heart man. So this, I am sure. You are my partner, my lover, my very best friend. My heart, my heart, beats for you. And on this day, the day of my wedding, I promise you this: I promise you to lay my heart in the palm of your hand. I promise you ME.”

the very first time i was hearing this, i, i thought my heart skipped a beat. damn it! is there a Dr. Preston Burke out there????????? i really cannot explain what i felt, oh right it was just in tv (grey's anatomy) but to imagine that a man would actually say that to you on your wedding day or even not on your wedding day is ... whoa! he's freaking way too romantic! grrrr.. i am drooling! haha. but you know all girls would definitely wanted to hear that or something like that which really came from the heart of the man they truly love. it's really different something very intimate something that could melt a girl's heart, something that would leave their brains screaming out in love something that could set them drooling a hundred buckets of blood. hehe.. but i tell you what the sad thing is boys like those are RARE i mean damn rare!! and most of all, it was just script written and the head writer of grey's anatomy is a lady! how lame. why is it girls are more romantic than boys???

would you agree to me??? or perhaps not. comment me :D


1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is very useful information on wedding vows party. Few months ago, I arranged my niece’s wedding reception dinner at one of excellent New York wedding venues. Hired an expert wedding caterer and prepared yummy food for this event.