photography

I am a trying hard photographer. though i don't have the digital camera.(geez! i wish it was fixed!) still, i have my phone to accompany me in my struggle! hahahaha. well anyways. i had some picture taken. (i love candid shots.) err. i still edited them in photoshop. tell me what you think or you can give me some tips!! i am very much pleased with it :D thank you in advance!



Title: The joy of life

Taken: Magsaysay park, 9:00 am, July 28, 2008

Models: BSN-1N

Title: Black and Blue façade

Taken: Magsaysay park (seawall), 9:00 am, July 28, 2008

Models: BSN-1N

Title: A helping hand

Taken: Magsaysay Park(seawall), 9:00 am, July 28, 2008

Models: Aileen Alug and Clarisse Sanchez

Title: His Fictitious Utopia

Taken: Gaisano Mall of DAvao(under Gerry's Grill), 8:30 pm, June 25, 2008

Model: Jeremiah Caballero



0 comments: