know me.

Me??
What about me??
* i already posted this before. it was quite long... but i made it even longer now! hahahaha (evil laughs) i hope you read this.though it's a boring, stupid, melodramatic description of ME*

Uhmm. Im this kind of person whose totally RANDOM!I mean a 101%.
I don’t know why. I sort of adopt what is in. Heeeeeeeep! Wait! That doesn’t mean I actually those eeekie stuffs
Like drinking alcohol, smoking and whatsoever.
What I mean by being this so called in…
Is being able to adapt what my environment’s attitude is.
I mean uhm…If I’m placed in a situation I can easily blend to it.
Honestly, I am just very simple.
Basic things can satisfy and make me happy :D
I once belonged to a group of intellectually?-Gifted but idiotic-natured people called “ CREAM of the CRAP “.
They say it's the first section in cthi? well hmm... i guess but i don't feel that way.
I'm just lucky to pass the node exam(which i find useless hehe) and acquire the STRESS, PRESSURE and HUGE EXPECTATIONS from the advance subjects with different teachers.
I don't listen to the teachers, i don't study for exams, i pass projects late ,i skip classes, i come late to school everyday, i don't go to school when i feel like it, i even give false reasons to that! hahaha. BUT
Good thing I’m through with it. I actually GRADUATED from it ahahhaha… such an achievement.
I find KEKS hunting a very difficult yet worthwhile hobby
hahaha hahaha haha(that’s what makes me a BI)
I see to it that I can see one every day! Hahaha hahaha haha
(compliments to ena!!! She loves to introduce one whenever you want !).

Another side of me is kind of realistic ( ‘coz the other just plainly stupid I make my own world.) I’m an open-minded person.
I try to understand every person that comes in and out of my life… their problems, environment and attitude because that’s what makes them who they are. I do that basically because I don’t want to judge them. The truth is I’m afraid of being judged or I just want to appear neutral to everyone. I can’t help to fish compliments (I am very true to it) I just don’t know why. Maybe I just lack of it.I’m not so close to my family nor to anybody because as what I have said I want to appear neutral. BUT! I want to stand out! Yet I am afraid to do so T_T.
I am very addicted to movies tackling about natural calamities where in science has more input in it.I love 10.5 and 10.5 Apocalypse! I recommend those two movies. (watch it and you’ll know it). Aside from the latter reason, I just love those movies because I’m amazed by the courage of the rescuers. They actually risk their lives for others. A very good example of it is the Perfect Storm. I admire the navy, air force, military rescuers.I wanna be one Someday! I always dreamt of being the Doctor Soldier during wars!
but I do not hope wars to come! I wanna become a part of 911. (honestly). Haaay that was easy for me to tell about it but I’m actually a coward just thinking the challenges you encounter to attain it. I hate challenges. (*sigh*) NO! I don’t hate challenges but rather I hate failing the challenge. I’m afraid of failures, though I believe that can make me a better person…
Currently I am constructing a new or just let me say a better me!
A Jenny that speaks her own ideas.
A Jenny that fights for what she believes is Right.
And a coward Jenny that wants to prove something to create a change.

too much drama. T_T. hahaha


0 comments: