Introducing MYSELF


Me??

What about me??

Uhmm. Im this kind of person whose totally RANDOM!I mean a 101%.
I don’t know why. I sort of adopt what is in.
Eeeeeeeeep! Wait! That doesn’t mean I actually those eeekie stuffs
Like drinking alcohol, smoking and whatsoever.
What I mean by being this so called in…
Is being able to adopt what my environment’s attitude is.
I mean uhm…If I’m placed in a situation I can easily blend to it.
Honestly, I am just very simple.
Basic things can satisfy and make me happy :D
I once belonged to a group of intellectually?-Gifted but idiotic-natured people called “ CREAM of the CRAP “.
That’s why the lives of those people they are also CRAP!
They are just the façade to cover the crap beneath it.
Good thing I’m through with it. I actually GRADUATED from it ahahhaha… such an achievement.
I find KEKS hunting a very difficult yet worthwhile hobby
hahaha hahaha haha(that’s what makes me a BI)
I see to it that I can see one every day! Hahaha hahaha haha
(compliments to ena!!! She loves to introduce one whenever you want !).
Another side of me is kinda realistic ( ‘coz the other just plainly stupid I make my own world.) I’m an open-minded person.
I try to understand every person that comes in and out of my life… their problems, environment and attitude because that’s what makes them who they are. I do that basically because I don’t want to judge them. The truth is I’m afraid of being judged or I just want to appear neutral to everyone. I can’t help to fish compliments (I am very true to it) I just don’t know why. Maybe I just lack of it.I’m not so close to my family nor to anybody because as what I have said I want to appear neutral. BUT! I want to stand out! Yet I am afraid to do so T_T.
I am very addicted to movies tackling about natural calamities where in science has more input in it.I love 10.5 and 10.5 Apocalypse! I recommend those two movies. (watch it and you’ll know it). Aside from the latter reason, I just love those movies because I’m amazed by the courage of the rescuers. They actually risk their lives for others. A very good example of it is the Perfect Storm. I admire the navy, air force, military rescuers.I wanna be one Someday! I always dreamt of being the Doctor Soldier during wars!
but I do not hope wars to come!Haaay that was easy for me to tell about it but I’m actually a coward just thinking the challenges you encounter to attain it. I hate challenges. (*sigh*) NO! I don’t hate challenges but rather I hate failing the challenge. I’m afraid of failures, though I believe that can make me a better person…

Currently I am constructing a new or just let me say a better me!
A Jenny that speaks her own ideas.
A Jenny that fights for what she believes is Right.
And a coward Jenny that wants to prove something to create a change.


0 comments: