i'm back :D topic:sort of scouting.

hahaha....
it's been two weeks that i haven't been posting here in my bloggie :D
hehehehe...
actually the reason is i had a dengue fever :(
soo bad.
i wasn't able to enroll on my scheduled date but thanks
to my mom, she was able to move it. hahahha
the power of MOMS! hahahahha
but the most devastating part is...
I wasn't able to serve during the 5th National Rover Moot!!
huhuhuhuhuhuh.....
(sayang ang mga keks.... ug si..... ) huhuhuhuhhuhuh
it was my dream to become a staff at that camp!!!!!
huhuhuhuhuhuuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuu

but while i was SICK, i had the chance to make some realizations in my life
maybe, it wasn't really my dream after all!
I wasn't able to serve but i don't feel so bad.
I just feel ok.. hahaha....
being a scout doesn't mean by merely joining and becoming
staffs during campings and being very BOASTFUL(without even knowing it) that you had a high position in your unit.(i mean duh!!!!!! there are some officers and alumni out there that still feel they are still our ma'ams and sirs. Duh!!!!! and some people think that they are the most important scout in the council! wake up! your just a student! they've been running this organization for a hundred years and your still in heaven? or hell that time. so don't think they can't go on without you fcuk off!)
*sorry bout that. i just wanna burst my emotions*
back to the topic....

Scouting is:

actually keeping, spreading and applying the values and the knowledge
that i have learned. :D

as the saying goes...

Once a Scout, Always a Scout :D

hahaha.

p.s.

i hope she reads this :D


0 comments: