dental char2 day!

hahaha..
i just had my dental whatever you may call it :D today.
hehehe....
i had it cleaned and " gipa-pasta"(sorry don't know the scientific term hehe)

well...
it was my first time..
i was quite nervous coz im afraid of pain and blood!!!! hahahaha

I arrived at the clinic around 11 am and i was on the hot seat around 1 pm.
so many customers! yeah :)

It took the doctor 3!!! hours!!! for my teeth! haha...
(that wasn't suprising, she had a telebabad call within my dental char2)
She's just so annoying T_T
It was so hard opening your mouth for that very long time
I thought I will have a lock jaw T_T
i haven't eaten my breakfast and lunch pa
!!!

My dental char2 finished around 4 pm!! (See?? how long was it??)
and it really cost alot!!
I thought my parents would kill me for having a bill of 4,000.
Hahahahahaha.....

After that I had my check up regarding my cough T_T
I was soo stupid whenever the doctor asks me how long was my cough, what was the color of the phlegm.
I look to my mom and see if shee can answer!! hahaha

After that, we bought medcines and I ate my BREAKFAST.LUNCH.DINNER!!! all in one! hahaha.. T_T

So that was it..
lesson learned:
"Eat before going to the doctor!" hahahaha

P.S. To be followed is my picture!with my new clean teeth! hahaha


0 comments: