fun with cuzins

yep.yep.




yesterday. may1


the story goes like this....


last april 30, 2008 we invited our relatives to comeover to our house for a thanksgiving dinner(too early?) hahahaha.. my aunt and her family together with my other 2 little cousins slept over in our house.

May 1, 2008. another ordinary thursday. my little cousins had their swimming pool party at out house!! hahaha... they had this portable little swimming pool filled with water and tada! they bathe like crazy. hehehe

but later that afternoon, our pipe bursted!!!! it was the fault of the truck driver who carelessly drove his way to our house... T_T

however, when my uncles and my father were fixing it we took a bath and played with the water (oooh... sorry mother earth) hahaahha.. we really had a great time. :D

i love to do that over and over again. I had some bonding time with my little cousins. They were so playful :D
see the video:


heeeep!! my story isn't finished yet..... that evening after my relatives went home.... the DCWD arrived to fix the broken water pipe... then while i was in the middle of watching the scenario, my brother asked me... "Ate ano yung ginagawa ng aso sa isang aso?"... when i looked at it. Ahahahahahahah!!!! i started to laugh so hard that my little brother started to be confused he kept on asking me why. I just said i don't know but i actually do. hahah the dogs were so horny! hahahaha thaht's why they had. you know :Dhahahhaha.... i took a pic of it though it wasnt so clear.
take a look:

hahaha... i just had a great time:D



0 comments: